Sign Up for a 30 minute Gym Whisperer fitness consultation...
Regular Price $60. Now only $27!
You can't get in shape without setting goals!
If you've signed up for a gym membership, you're only half way to finally getting fit. So many people I talk to face the same challenges...they go to the gym week after week, but they don't get the results they want.
Ironically, the hardest part for most people is just showing up to the gym! So, if you're already making it to the gym, why not do it right?
The answer to getting in shape is finding a personal trainer who can work with you, and push you towards your goals. Personal training is a critical component of your success.
I also believe that most trainers have a genuine passion for helping people just like you and me.
But how do you know if you are on track to achieving your goals?
And have you even set tangible goals in the first place?
Well...that's where I can help you.
I've spent over 2,000 hours training, including hundreds of hours working with personal trainers. So I've seen just about all you can imagine.
And one recurring issue I see is people who work out all the time, but never get the results they want...because they never defined what they wanted in the first place.
Imagine going into a hair stylist for a hair cut and only saying, "Give me a hair cut."
Depending on your hair, your stylist's imagination, and how you looked when you walked in, you have no idea what you're going to get.
And that's because you vaguely asked to have a hair cut.
But had you said, "Dye my hair blonde, cut it to shoulder length, and give me bangs" then the stylist would have some direction.
Or even better, if you brought in a celebrity photo and said, "Make me look like this picture," then the stylist would know exactly what to do!
Still, time after time, people will tell trainers one of two things:
"I want to lose weight."
- or -
"I want to build muscle."
Even though both of those might seem like reasonable goals, they are not specific.
They're the fitness equivalent of saying "give me a hair cut."
So this is where I can help you - at the crucial time when you've committed to getting in shape, but you don't know how to get started, or how to zero in on exactly what you want to achieve.
And I specialize in helping beginners.
This is why I created my 30 Minute Fitness Kickstart Program. It's a personal 1 on 1 between you & me over Skype or phone. Here's what we'll cover in that 30 minutes.
- The Basics. Where are you now. What's your age, weight, etc...basically all the details needed to get a big picture of where you are starting.
- Your Fitness History. It's fine if the answer is "zero." But if you were a star high school athlete, or if you are already working with a trainer, then we can build on those experiences.
- Your Wish List. In general terms, what are you looking for in fitness. Many start here with the common goals I mentioned earlier like "lose weight" or "gain muscle" and that's okay. But if you know you want to run a marathon someday, then I need to know!
- Short term goal setting. Here we will go through a menu of achievable goals that fit your current fitness level. These goals will be measurable goals like "Do 5 pull-ups," "Finish a 10K in under an hour," "Drop 2 inches on waist size," etc.
- Finding/Working with a Trainer. If you don't have a trainer, we'll go over how to go about finding the right one for you - who is familiar with your personal situation and goals. And if you DO already have a trainer, we'll go over your current training regimen to see if it aligns with your goals.
- Timeframes. We'll use your goals & your wish list to outline a realistic timeframe. By entering your fitness program with a realistic expectation for results, it will help you stick with it until you hit your goals.
This 30 minutes is less than an average cardio workout, and it will put you on track for success with all your fitness goals.
But you need measurable goals and the right trainer to get you there.
And right now, I'm offering you my 30 Minute Fitness Kickstart Program for one low price of $27.
And it's no risk to you with my money back guarantee.
So if you're like me - someone who tried & failed many times to get fit - then this might just be the best 30 minutes you invest in yourself.
To get started, just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Fitness Kickstart Program - I want in!!" Please include your name and any details you'd like to add, and I'll reply to schedule your 30 minute session.
And as a FREE bonus to you, you'll also get also get my fitness kickstart cheat sheet, 19 Tweets I Wish I Knew Before Joining a Gym. This cheat sheet has 19 tips written to help maximize your workouts, each written in 140 characters or less so it only takes minutes to read...but the tips will last you forever!
Now what are you waiting for?
Send me an email to email@example.com to schedule your 30 Minute Fitness Kickstart.
And with my 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
So send me an email to get started and I'll be in touch right away!!
See you soon.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I believe everyone has a fit person hiding inside them who is waiting to be unleashed. The 30 Minute Fitness Kickstart Program is designed specifically to help you tap into your potential, create realistic fitness goals & timelines, and implement action plans to achieve those goals. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with your kickstart session, simply email me for a full refund up to 30 days after your purchase.